Registration is mandatory for all symposium participants.
Accepted papers will only be included in the symposium programme if at least one of the authors has registered and paid the registration fee. Full paper payments are required by May 24 and all other payments are due by June 30, 2019.
The full registration fee includes conference admission (25-27 September 2019), a memory stick with the full version of accepted papers, coffee breaks, lunches and the gala dinner.
Personal badges will be provided to identify the registered participants.
- Full registration with one paper published in indexed proceedings
- 950/850* PLN
- Full registration with abstract(s) published in abstract books
- 750/670* PLN
- Full registration for accompanying persons
- 350 PLN
- Students registration (includes only attendance and conf. bag)
- 50 PLN
- One day registration
- 350 PLN
- Additional paper(s) rate
- 550 PLN
* Members of Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering Committee or Polish Society for Biomedical Engineering and PhD students. (The fees indicated are valid until May 24, 2019 for full papers and June 30, 2019 for abstracts, later they will be 25% higher)